BA (Hons) Photography, (2011 – 2015) - Dublin Institute of Technology, Grangegorman.
Visual Arts Practice – Ceramics, NCAD (September 2017 – March 2018)
Research Skills Seminar Series, Photo Ireland Critical Academy, The Library Project
Visual Arts Practice – Sculpture and Drawing, Combining Techniques, NCAD (September
2016 – May 2017)
Curating Socially Engaged Projects at Node Centre for Curatorial Studies (September - October 2016).
Young Curators Project at RUA RED (March - July 2016).
2019: Cross the Child’s Palm with Silver, The Darkroom, Dublin
2018: Lay Her Down Upon Her Back, The Library Project, Dublin
2019: (Forthcoming, July) New Irish Works – Museum of Contemporary Photography, Printworks, Dublin Castle, Dublin
2019: (Forthcoming, July) Parallel Exhibition (As yet untitled), Printworks, Dublin Castle, Dublin
2019: (Forthcoming, June) Out of Sight, Picturing the Unseen, Finnish Museum of Photography, Helsinki, Finland
2019: RHA Annual Exhibition, Royal Hibernian Academy, Dublin
2019: See Crimson I See Red, Elizabeth Fort (Tactic Galleries), Cork, Ireland
2018/9: (Untitled) Landscape, OPW Touring Exhibition, various locations.
2018: Futures Talent Pool at Unseen Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2018: Parallel Showcase at Organ Vida Festival, Zagreb, Croatia
2018: The Sky Opens Twice, Daverio, Italy
2018: The Sky Opens Twice, JEST Gallery, Turin, Italy
2018: Family of No Man, Arles, France
2018: Unspoken, The Stash Gallery, London
2018: Junior Magazine @ Osman Suite, The Gallery of Photography, Dublin
2017: Halftone, The Library Project
2017: How to Flatten a Mountain Residency Exhibition, Rathfarnham Castle, PhotoIreland Festival.
2017: CEAD Exhibition, National College of Art and Design.
2015: Inspirational Arts Photography Award Exhibition, Inspirational Arts Gallery, Dublin
2015: Lift Off - DIT Graduate Exhibition, DIT Grangegorman, Dublin
2015: BA Photography Graduate Exhibition, National Photographic Archive, Dublin
2015: Artists Among Us - Project Nepal- The Back Loft, La Cathedral Studios, Dublin
2015: Deadly, The Chocolate Factory Creative Community Gallery, Dublin
2014: BERLIN: The Photocopy Club, Urban Spree Gallery, Berlin
2014: Fighting Stereotypes, Bell and Pot Cafe, Dublin
2013: Myriad, Temple Bar Gallery and Studios. Dublin
2012: Open Your Eyes, Little Green Street Gallery, Dublin
2012: The Photocopy Club, London
2012: The Photocopy Club, Brighton
2012: Group Show, U-Bar, Dublin
2012: Homeless Gallery, D-Light Studios, Dublin
Awards and Residencies
- Winner of the BlowPhoto Fuse Photobook Residency (2019)
- Awarded the Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council Emerging Artist Grant, to produce new work for exhibition (2018/9).
- Residency – Cow House Studios Open Residency February 2019.
- Selected for the third edition of New Irish Works 2019, supported by PhotoIreland.
- Shortlisted for the PHMuseum 2018 Women Photographers Grant.
- Residency: Emerging Artist Residency at The Darkroom (Dublin) from November 2018 – April 2019.
- Selected artist to participate in cycle 2 of Parallel Photo Platform, showcase launching at Organ Vida Festival in Croatia in September 2018.
- Selected to represent PhotoIreland at Futures Photography Event at Unseen, Amsterdam, in September 2018.
- Residency: In-Between Shores, Cascina Ronco, Daverio, Italy, (supported by Ardesia Projects, Witty Kiwi, and JEST Gallery) (May/June 2018).
- Residency: How to Flatten a Mountain, Cow House Studios, Wexford, Ireland, as part of the Photo Ireland Festival (April/May 2017).
- Finalist in the Inspirational Arts Photography Award (2015)